Be it your dad or your brother or even your boyfriend, we must admit that sometimes it’s hard to shop for them guys. They usually tell us that they have everything slashed off their wishlist or they dunno whatelse do they need but still.. it makes us think about what to give them at any given occasion.
I’ve provided some gift ideas we could give guys this season.. Feel free to add more ideas as you wish.
1. Watch - you could never go wrong with this one. I haven’t heard of any guy who doesn’t like watch as a gift.
2. Polo Shirt- doesn’t have to be designer brands like Michael Kors or Armani.. You could just get one from Lacoste, Marks & Spencer etc. After all, it’s the thought that counts. Aye?
3. Shaving Kit- you could get some cheap deals at Debenhams and at D&G. This gift is one of the safest you could give.
4. Boxers- This can get a lil tacky but I suggest that you give something kinda pricey when it comes to this. LOL
5. Coat- You’re pretty sure he’s going to use this. lol but if you’re living in a tropical country, then just go get him any jacket. But be sure it fits well.
6. Wallet - They seldom change wallets unlike us girls. So yeah, get them something that could and would last.
7. Shoes- when it comes to this, be sure it’s something he will really really like. Should be something pretty useful like: workout shoes, running shoes, shopping shoes, office shoes etc
8. Bags- should be in their point of view and not your point of view. It would be nice if he’s sporty coz you could just get him any gym bag or hiking bag or whatever.
9. Books- they read once in a while. It should be something based on their interest like if they’re into surfing, then give them something related to surfing. If he’s godly then give him inspirational or christian books where could learn more.
10. Vacation trip - It could be way way too early but this could be worth it.
Hope this helps.. But it’s a lot more easier if you know their interest/s.
Feel free to add more..