So.. I got no net for like a month.. But now, I’m back.. But first, thanks for the 49 comments and 27 likes and to those who reblogged it. I love you all..
So.. my friend Aisha told me that I should blog something that has to do with dating. I told her that I dont wanna be a psychologist listening to people with love probs but okay.. I’ll think about that..
Right now, I wanna share some tips on how to get a guy to like you. I don’t know if this will work for you guys but I hope it does. I’ve asked my guy friends and I’ve come up with this list.
1. Don’t be so obsessed with yourself. -what I mean by this is, don’t be so conscious about your appearance sooo much. Remember: too much of something won’t do any good to you. So what if your hair is dry or you’ve got a new zit? It will drive them away coz they will think that being with you is all about makeups, self-image and narcissism.
2. As much as possible don’t talk about other guys whenever you talk to them- Why? Coz this will give them an idea that you are comparing them to someone else and guys doesn’t want to be compared. Egos. They always think that they are better than your ex and better than your next.
3. Don’t crave for their attention. They hate attention seekers so don’t be too desperate for their attention. This will lead them in ignoring you completely. I bet you don’t want that to happen. Afterall, it should be them who’s making an effort and not you. You don’t wanna annoy them don’t you?
4. Be simple and don’t be too slutty-Guys likes girls who are simple. Who wants to date someone who’s been gangbanged by crayola? no one. Being slutty includes telling them all the guys you hooked up with or ya know being too flirty with them. They would think that if you’re this flirty now there’s a chance that you would do the same to some other guys,. And they wouldn’t trust you.
5. Stop being a drama queen- they hate dramas. They usually dunno how to handle girl dramas. There’s a chance that they would ignore you if you tell them too much dramas.
6. They love to be complimented- tell them how great they are though they don’t..
7. Show them that you care about them.- trust me, they appreciate it but they just don’t show it. Lucky you if they did tell you.
8. Always be there for them. - Whenever they’ve got a prob, remember that they don’t need your advice, they just needed someone who’s gonna listen to them. Just tell them what you think if and when they asked for it.
9. Show interest in things they’re interested in- If they love video games then go play video games with him,. if he loves playing the guitar or any musical instrument then show any interest or if you know how to play it, then do it together, etc.. This is a turn-on. They’ll think that you’re cool.
10. What’s sexy? Confidence. But don’t be too over-confident. Learn how to love yourself.
11. Don’t be too loud. -They just hate girls who talks too loud (esp those who uses curse words)—a major turnoff.,
so that’s it for part 1 and i’ll do part 2 next time.. I’ve got a lot of post in line for you guys..